(Junior) Backend developer (m/f/d)
We are looking for you for further development of our products as soon as possible.
These tasks await you
● You support our IT team in the backend development in the continuous further development of our products.
● You develop new features and continuously optimize our platform and take care of a conscientious implementation - from planning to live deployment.
● You monitor and manage our Cloud infrastructure at AWS and always have an eye on it.
● You will support our operations team with your technical expertise on incoming support requests.
● You shape the further technical path of our products and work in close exchange with the backend team leader.
What you bring along
● It doesn't matter if you have a degree in the field of computer science or alternatively a corresponding vocational training: The right attitude, high motivation and enthusiasm for the further development of innovative products are elementary for us.
● You have very good knowledge in development of cloud-based Java backends, you are fluent in SQL and maybe you already have some work experience in professional software development.
● You already have experience with AWS (or similar providers).
● You bring a basic understanding of software architecture and the professional software development in a team.
● You work in a structured, independent and reliable manner.
We offer these perspectives
● You can expect an exciting and responsible task in a highly motivated and growing team with flat hierarchies and direct communication channels.
● You act self-determined and can nevertheless rely on the support of the entire team at any time.
● We are constantly growing and are looking for employees who want to grow with us, face the challenges ahead and take responsibility.
● We not only have fun at work, but also at team events, shared meals or sports activities.
● We want our employees to feel comfortable with us and therefore offer an attractive benefits package, which, in addition to fair remuneration, fair vacation and working time regulations, also offers versatile development opportunities.
Does this sound like a great challenge to you? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application, including salary requirements and earliest possible starting date, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approach us directly
We are always happy to receive unsolicited applications. Simply send us your application, including your CV and salary expectations, to email@example.com.